- At least 18 years old?
- Interested in making a unique contribution by monitoring the treatment of, and conditions for, prisoners in Scotland?
- Open-minded, a natural communicator and able to exercise sound, objective judgement?
If the answer is yes, please see information below.
Before completing the online application form, please read the information pack and privacy notice at the bottom of this page. You are required to have read and understood this when completing the declaration section of the online application form.
The application form is online only. There is no application deadline, online applications will be processed as they are submitted. The application form guidance can be found at the bottom of this page. Here is a link to the online application form.
- Complete and submit an online application form
- HMIPS consider/sift applications and notify applicants by email
- Interviews take place
- Security checks are completed
- Awareness sessions and training take place